Wednesday 18 May 2016

The One Physical Feminine Quality I Always Had (And Still Do)...

xoxo-pamela:

Really smooth skin! As a kid, people always told me I had unusually soft, smooth skin. And it’s still that way today (knock on wood). I love it!!! There’s nothing masculine about that at all. 

I have very little hair on my arms, and minimal hair on my legs. I’ve seen numerous amounts of girls in school with hairier arms than me! That was a fact I was always secretly proud of ;) 

Now that summer is almost here (I live on the east coast), I can’t wait to go back to shaving my legs and crotch region! I started this last summer, and it was a huge milestone for me. I felt so girly anytime I did it! I’d be shaving my legs in the shower and my pathetic little clitty would be rock hard! It was so cute. It’s going to be amazing to start up again.



source http://schoolplaygroundsurfaces.tumblr.com/post/144545266944

No comments:

Post a Comment