Wednesday 18 May 2016

Another Thought

travenw:

Sometimes I don’t realize how big I am and how much I’ve grown. I’m 6'4" and 223lbs. I’ve never really thought of myself as a big person because my family is full of big people. Not muscular like me but just big. All around 6’ but by growing up around that it was my normal. It only occurs to me how big I am when I’m next to someone and actually think about it.

A female friend of mine I just recently came back in contact with from high school works out at the same gym that I do and she was pretty shocked at how big I have gotten since then. This woman actually happens to be my high school crush by the way so that’s a plus.
But also I noticed that a friend and co worker of mine wear small or medium sized shirts and I wear and fill out an XL shirt.
Sometimes I’m kinda shocked at how big I am. When I give someone a hug Its like I always completely envelope them and they sometimes can’t even get their arms around me unless it’s my waist.
This makes me feel great and at the same time I realize why I would seem intimidating.



source http://schoolplaygroundsurfaces.tumblr.com/post/144544673609

No comments:

Post a Comment