Wednesday 18 May 2016

fuck-yeah-atlanta-falcons: My son and Atlanta Falcons...



fuck-yeah-atlanta-falcons:

My son and Atlanta Falcons linebacker Phillip Wheeler! Small things like this will determine the way a child looks towards their future! On the way home my son told me that he was going to make the NFL and I asked him how do you plan on making it… he replied.. by making good grades in school and working out hard at the gym!!! The main thing that got my attention was MAKING GOOD GRADES IN THE! Perfect example of a student athlete! Proud father yonder and I am even more determined to help.him reach his goals!#fatherhood #atlantafalcons #dirtybirds #birdgang #phillipwheeler51 #linebacker #jiggy



source http://schoolplaygroundsurfaces.tumblr.com/post/144545430514

No comments:

Post a Comment